Opening Friday, May 1st!
We are excited to announce we will be open to the public starting Friday, May 1st.
Like other local businesses, we will have safety protocols in place to protect our customers as well as our employees, such as:
- Maximum of 15 customers allowed in the store at one time. *
- Hand sanitizer at the door and customer service counter.
- Plexiglass installed at the customer service counter.
- Increased and frequent disinfecting of common surfaces such as railings, door handles, electronic equipment, etc.
- Delivery staff will be outfitted with appropriate protection (i.e., face coverings, gloves, hand sanitizer) when making home deliveries.
- Face coverings are welcomed but not required unless the physical distance guidelines are not possible.
*Please be mindful of the number of people in your party. With the limits in place, we want to be able to accommodate as many customers as are allowed.
Thank you for your patience and support through this unprecedented time. We look forward to seeing you again and meeting your long-awaited household needs.